Lenovo Yoga Tabe 3 YT3-X90L Firmware Flash File 1000% Tested Download
Lenovo Yoga Tabe 3 YT3-X90L Firmware Flash File 1000% Tested Download .Hello, everyone! On this website, we share latest and essential apps for your device.that you can remove pin lock, remove pattern lock, Fix IMEI problem, Fix to hang on the logo, etc. This software work so simply but effectively. By using this software, we can quickly do those task. This tool is free to download that can easily be used. We have provided the latest version of this Firmware on our web page; anyone can download it free from here.
Lenovo Yoga Tabe 3 YT3-X90L Firmware Flash File Download Link
Firmware Version: Lenovo_Yoga_Tablet_3_YT3-X90L_ENG_S200028_1609230146.zip
Download Size: 1.81GB
QPST Flash Tool Features:
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of QPST flash tool.
- Ability to Download Firmware
The QPST flash tool has come up with some functionality that lets you download the latest firmware for your device. It turns out to be very cooperative in numerous circumstances.
- Detailed User Interface
The principle UI of the device is rich in detail. From advance bars to logs, you can screen every single thing while at the same time utilizing QPST Flash Tool on your device.
- Backup and Restore
The QPST tool lets its users create backups of their systems through this tool and then restore it to newer firmware. It saves the annoyance of manually creating a backup which is problematic to restore later on.
- Permanent Installation
You get an MSI package which gets installed on your system permanently with this tool. The settings you edit will remain, and you will not need to run the tool from a single folder. You can pin a shortcut on your system instead.
QPST Flash Tool Free Download:
I have itemized all the version of QPST Flash tool. I have marked the latest one as well.
Qualcomm All Version Flash Tool: Download
How to Flash Qualcomm Chipset Flash File with QPST Tool
There are two stages of doing Flash Qualcomm Chipset with QPST tool below:
- Driver Installation
- Software Upgrade
- Download the Qualcomm driver and install it on your computer. When you are installing the driver, avoid using the USB cable.
- After finished downloading, Connect the mobile phone to the PC using USB cable.
- While connecting to the computer, the phone should be switched off. Press the volume up & down as boot key.
- It creates Qualcomm port. Then the driver has installed.
- Download the QPST tool & driver.
- Make sure your device has 70% + charge to support flash.
- Run the QFIL tool.
- Click ‘Browse’ to the Programmer path. Select the MBN File.
- After The MBN file is selected, Select “Build” will choose the Update or Stock ROM.
- Select Load XML and select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml. Then choose Patch0.xml.
Load XML comes with two options.
- Switch off the phone. Attach it to the computer by pressing Volume up & down key.
- Click on Select Port. Then, choose the port.
- Select “Download” to start flashing.
- Open the USB cable, once Finish Download appears.
The tool only to works on Qualcomm Android smartphone and Tablets. It will not be suitable for other chipsets. Before using this tool, take a backup of the important data from your device. Your files will be erased after flashing the stock firmware.
- Don’t stop this process as it bricks the device. Make sure no power separation takes place at the time of this process.
- If Qualcomm QPST tool cannot notice or detect the phone, then you have to install Qualcomm USB driver. Now, Reconnect you switched off the phone with the computer.
- If the phone is not detected, then try the Meta mode flashing process.
- Take a backup of everything if you are going to flash the above firmware on your smartphone device. Because after flashing, all your data will go away.
- To check the new firmware, you can sail across to the ‘’ settings > About Phone > Check Firmware’’. You will find the new destination of the firmware.
How to solve Hang On Logo problem
Step 1: Make sure that the tablet is switched off.
Step 2: Now, Press the power and the volume up buttons together until you see the startup logo on the screen.
Step 3: After you see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the system recovery mode.
Step 4: Next, use Volume down button and to get the “factory reset” option in recovery mode use the “volume up” and “volume down” button.
Step 5: After you have selected the “factory reset,” press the power button to choose that option.
Step 6: Now, press the power button to hard reset the phone.
Thank you so much for reading this article. Hope this might help you flash your device with QPST flash tool. For any suggestions or questions comment in the comment box.